Clan Creeptopia
You have been sucessfully logged in, NOW GO GET THEM FORUMS!!! Smile
Clan Creeptopia
You have been sucessfully logged in, NOW GO GET THEM FORUMS!!! Smile
Clan Creeptopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Creeptopia

The Home domain of the Creeptopia Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The new server IP is: carlstucky.no-ip.org

Were having a tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
monkworks
Baby Creeper

Were having a tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Were having a tournament    Were having a tournament  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Were having a tournament

PVP (Player vs Player) local characters only; 24 hour server reoccurring event.. The server will resets every twenty Four Hours ( based on announcement).
Three stages; Three periods of play each eight hours long. (24 hours)

The build up, The Middle Game, End Game. All periods will be separately password protected during each four segments.

1- "The build up." The registered players have eight hours time to build up their base, equipment… this is a none PVP period enforced.
2- "The Middle Game." PVP is now open. However , base destruction or stealing is disallowed.
3- "End Game." The only rules for eight hours are local characters only. stealing, destroying rivals bases, full PVP all a go and encouraged.

Purpose:
Gold plate a development stage for fledgling characters. Raising the competitive banner with a robust middle game designed to opening up PVP in a defined and scheduled manner .
An End game that encourages team or PVP combat with no limits except for local characters only. Base construction defense. Team building. Roll-playing and PVP or Trade.

Back to top Go down
monkworks
Baby Creeper

PostSubject: Re: Were having a tournament    Were having a tournament  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:56 pm

Hamachi

DEATH_WORLD

password 321

November 4 @ 09:45pm

get registered now!

Back to top Go down
dbze2
Admin
dbze2

PostSubject: Re: Were having a tournament    Were having a tournament  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:39 am

who R you?
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Terminator
Admin
Thomas_Terminator

PostSubject: Re: Were having a tournament    Were having a tournament  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:14 pm

*pulls out banhammer
Back to top Go down
https://creeptopiarulez.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were having a tournament    Were having a tournament  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were having a tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Creeptopia :: Terraria Creeptopia :: Terraria Server-
Jump to: