Clan Creeptopia
You have been sucessfully logged in, NOW GO GET THEM FORUMS!!! Smile
Clan Creeptopia
You have been sucessfully logged in, NOW GO GET THEM FORUMS!!! Smile
Clan Creeptopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Creeptopia

The Home domain of the Creeptopia Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The new server IP is: carlstucky.no-ip.org

HELP PLEASE??!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoUnnoticed
Creeper Toddler
GoUnnoticed

HELP PLEASE??!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP PLEASE??!!   HELP PLEASE??!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Hello. I highly doubt you will be able to help me, but my multilayer seems to..... well.. be a retard. (No offense to any "special" creepers.)

Anyways! I can usually get into servers just fine, but as soon as I spawn, $*** starts to hit the fan... I either immediately fall into the abyss, falling until I either time out, or disconnect. OR I spawn just fine, with the occasional MASSIVE chunk missing. BUT that is the least painful problem.. Creeper I cannot interact what so ever with the world. eg: I destroy a block of dirt. 3 seconds later... Bang, it reappears. Mobs ignore me, I cannot hit them or other people. I CAN access my inventory thou.

I got into a server yesterday that ACTUALLY let me do things, but it was extremely laggy. I would destroy a block and would not get a drop for about 5 seconds, then it would take another 5 to pick up the damn thing!

If ANYONE is at least experiencing the same problem, let me know so I don't feel so alone XD

ALSO, if it is of any help, this is the error message I usually get when it decides to kick me out of a server \/ \/ \/

Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket wright error
Back to top Go down
dbze2
Admin
dbze2

HELP PLEASE??!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE??!!   HELP PLEASE??!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:38 am

i normally have problems with online too. mostly laggy servers
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Terminator
Admin
Thomas_Terminator

HELP PLEASE??!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE??!!   HELP PLEASE??!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 pm

It could be:

Your Computer is using too much RAM

The server you're on sucks, and runs on a laptop or an old computer (yes, aiming at me Razz)

Or that the Server Host keeps kicking you from the server and doesn't like Creepers (then the cops get involved and i go on and blow up their a$$es lol! )

Rainbow Creeper

That's all i got to say...

btw, We are at 1.6.6! EPIC AWESOMENESS!!
Back to top Go down
https://creeptopiarulez.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

HELP PLEASE??!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE??!!   HELP PLEASE??!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE??!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Creeptopia :: Gaming/Entertainment :: Game Talk-
Jump to: